Denver will stay mild with uneventful weather in the upcoming week.
— NWS Boulder (@NWSBoulder) October 21, 2021
According to the National Weather Service in Boulder, Denver will reach 68 degrees under partly sunny skies on Thursday. The temperature will drop to 37 degrees overnight.
Friday will be warmer with a high of 73 degrees and lots of sun. Clouds will move in overnight, but temperatures will stay at 40 degrees.h2 data-curated-ids="" data-relation-type="automatic-primary-tag"">
- > Denver weather: Mild conditions persist, warm weekend on the way
- > Denver weather: Cooler temps Tuesday as mountains get snow
- > Denver weather: Monday expected to hit 75 degrees before cool down
- > Denver weather: Sun, sun and more sun with high temperatures around 70 degrees
- > Denver weather: Overnight freeze shifts into sunny weekend warmup
Saturday should be mostly cloudy, with a high of 69 degrees and a low of 40 degrees.
Sunday is expected to be about the same as Saturday but with more sun.
Source : https://www.denverpost.com/2021/10/21/denver-weather-thursday-fall-cool/257